- £22,422 pro rata
- Great Yarmouth, Norwich, West Norfolk, Breckland, North Norfolk, Broadland
- 5 roles available
Job Purpose: To provide enhanced support to young people aged 0-18 living within our refuges through the following services:
- To provide individual support for 5-18 year olds which is flexible, effective, safe, supportive and confidential.
- To provide age-appropriate group support to parents and young people.
- To provide a range of parenting support through one to one and group sessions, to enable parents to understand their young person’s experiences and encourage them to be involved in their support.
- To develop age appropriate, individual, safety and support plans with young people.
- To work effectively with partner agencies to achieve the best possible outcomes for all families accessing the support.
- A relevant Children and young persons qualification to level 3 or above.
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working with children/ young people and families.
- Ability to be creative, plan and run groups
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of safeguarding vulnerable adults and children
Driving licence, business insurance and the ability to travel across Norfolk.
Please state the area you are interested in working in on your application form.
Women only to apply: S.7(2)(e) SDA applies. “Exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, part 1.
Applicants will be reviewed as and when applications are received, and we reserve the right to withdraw the vacancies if a role is successfully recruited.