Leeway: Our New Website Is Now Live!08 May
We are pleased to announce that we have an entirely new website, providing you with a range of important and useful information. The website has a fresh new look and has been designed in line with the latest specifications and responsive properties, ensuring you can access the website with the same usability no matter what device you’re on.
We hope our new website is easy to navigate around and the latest features benefit you. Some of the fantastic features include:
- A quick ‘escape’ button: If you’re in a situation where you need to leave our website quickly, we have featured a button on the right hand side of the website which opens a new tab to the weather channel. The previous tab (our website) will change to Google, so to anyone passing by it will look like you’re just browsing the internet
- History page: We have an interactive history page which provides you informative milestones that have happened since we were founded in 1974
- Latest News & Events Page: Our latest news is featured on the right hand side of our website and will contain a variety of interesting and informative blog posts on a weekly basis. The events page is where you will find the latest upcoming events we are hosting over the course of the year
- Donation: If you would like to donate money to us we have a donation button via Virgin Money Giving. By clicking this feature you will be re-directed to a page where you can donate or start fundraising
- Helpline: If you are seeking help and advice then our helpline is completely free, confidential and available Monday to Friday 9am-8pm; though emergency support is also available at evenings and weekends.
We are really happy with the new design and hope you find it user friendly. Please feel free to take some time to browse our website and if you would like further information on our services, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0845 241 2171.